Students with specialist training in Communication and Language Arts have a wide variety of occupational choices such as being –
- Practitioners in the Media – Print and Broadcast
- Practitioners in Public Relations and Advertising
- Communication Consultants
- School or College teachers of English Language Arts, specialising in remedial or developmental work in reading and learning, in speech communication or in creative writing
- Independent professional writers of popular books, articles or stories, children’s books, novels, plays, poetry (all literary genres)
- Book Publishers, Editors in Publishing Houses and Book Development Centres.
Source: CLA Handbook