Our Vision is –
To be a Centre of Excellence for training in Communication Skills Development.
Our Mission is to –
- Produce students with requisite knowledge and skills for the communication industry.
- Train students who adhere to high ethical and professional standards.
- Foster entrepreneurial spirit among our society.
- Provide communication consultancy services as and when required.
- Be a socially engaged training centre with high public impact.
Our Core Values in the department are the following –
- High ethical and professional standards;
- Excellence in teaching and research;
- Respect for the worth of individual student and staff; and
- Social responsibility to our immediate community, the nation and the world at large.
(Adapted from the department’s handbook.)